RTS means Real time save feature,which allows user save current game state at any time of the game. Player can immediately continue the game state by reload the save file after the game failed or shut down the console. R4ids.cn launches unique sharing features where RTS save files can be share between the users.
Two things you need to prepare before enable the RTS function ,
• One r4i gold 3ds flashcart
• a micro sd card which works with the r4i gold 3ds card, any size could be fine, from 2g to 32g, depends on how many games you want to put into .
Download the newest r4 wood firmware from its official website,you can get more details from our another tutorial :User guide R4i Gold 3DS for 3ds V7.1.0-15 and other consoles.
• Step one, after setting up r4i gold 3ds flashcart ,insert the SD card into the r4i gold 3ds flashcart and power on 3ds console.
• Step two,press “A” to access the r4i gold menu .
• Step three, open the “games” folder (here we use the plants VS zombies for example ),click “START” and select “Settings”
• Step four, find the “Patches” option, select “Reset Hotkey l-r-a-b-↓” and “rts on”
• Step five,choose “OK” when it gives you a warning that “Save current settings?”
• Step six, start playing a game.
• Step seven, Press the button combination “Left, Right, A, B, ↓” at the same time when you want to save the game.
• Step eight, select “Save” and press “A” , then wait about 10 seconds.
• Step nine, It will bring you back to the game, and you can quit now. If you wanna continue the game, simply press the button combination “Left, Right, A, B, ↓” again and select “LOAD”
• step ten, everything has done ,now you can play the saved game.
about how to use the cheat function , please click here to see the tutorial : How To Use the R4i Gold 3ds Card Cheat Feature of r4i gold 3ds