Gateway 3ds come with a lot of functions that other 3ds flashcarts don’t have , such as 3ds roms dumping .So this tutorial aims to show your how to use gateway 3ds blue card to dump 3ds roms from the real 3ds game card .First of all , please make sure your gateway 3ds is this one : Gateway 3ds
Things you need to prepare :
1. gateway 3ds blue card
2. 3ds game cartridge(we use the “Pokemon Y” game card )
3. SD card
4. 3ds console (V4.1 to V4.5 firmware)
Just as set up gateway 3ds , you need to download the gateway 3ds latest firmware
（1）.Download the latest OMEGA from here : V2.2 omega
（2）.After donwload , you will get :
（3）.Unzip it, then open the folder .
Step 2: Set up the gateway 3ds blue card
（1）Get a micro sd card (any size would be fine and format it before using ) . Open the “Blue Card(R4i)” folder, and copy all the files inside to the root of your micro sd card.Just as pics show:
(2）Insert the gateway 3ds blue card with sd card together into your 3ds console. power on
（3）Click the icon to enter , and then click the micro sd card
（4）Click the gateway installer to install
（5） Click “A” to start according to its Hint
（6） Just wait until the installation finish
（7） press A,
then click “Home” to return to Home Menu.
Step 3: Set up the sd card.
(1) Pls format the sd card before using
(2) Back to the folder which you have downloaded in the step 1, find the “GW-OMGEGA-2.2-RELEASE” ，as the pic below
(3) Open it and you can see the “Launcher.dat” file,copy it and put it on the root of your sd card.
(4) Insert the sd card back into the 3ds slot, go to the system settings nintendo.
(5) Click it
(6) Click “Other Settings”
(7) Click “Nintendo DS Profile”
(8) Then access the gateway 3ds mode
Step 4: Back up 3ds roms from the real 3ds cartridge.
(1) Insert your 3ds game cartridge to the 3ds console.
(2) Use the right and left button to find the “BACKUP 3DS GAME CARTRIDGE” , click it .
(3) Press “start” to start dump game
(3) Then back up proess will start, it takes about 10mins or more to finish, DO NOT power off or shut down your 3DS when it is processing .
(4) After it done ,press A to exit and connect your SD card to your PC , then you can see the rom file as below：
（5）The “ATKE.3DS” is the “Pokemon Y “ roms , now you can copy the “ATKE.3DS” to your gateway 3ds red card to run it , or put it to your PC and share with your friends !